Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm only waiting for like 1,700 dollars...

Everytime I worry about money, I'm surprised when there's a check waiting for me.
It's hard to remember what payments are late and which ones are just on the way when you're running around hustling this hard. My heart goes out to all the people in Detroit that also have to work 3 jobs to make ends meet. I don't know if I'd want it any other way though. Today was pretty great. I ate for free, so it must've been a good time.

But really I think my life breaks down into 4 fairly equal chunks:

1/4 pure art making time
1/4 Rachel time
1/4 working as an educator whether it's DIA, MOCAD or 'other' and otherwise working for Vitamin Water
1/4 of the rest of my time, freaking out and finding new revenue streams / volunteer for whatever I can find to do that week / total loser time.

which looks pretty similar to this other list I have...

would do - time with gf
should do - art
could do - make money
reward - more freedom

Look a new piece!

No comments: