Saturday, November 21, 2009

woah, did I just get my first gallery representation?

I think I just did, but I can't believe it! And now onto a pre-thanksgiving feast!


Checkout Re:Collect 2009, opening December 5th, 5pm - 10 pm


Re:Collect is Re:View Contemporary’s special end-of-year group exhibit showcasing works by 21 Detroit area artists. The works, which observe a size limit of 12" x 12" x 12", include painting, sculpture, and mixed media.This event also marks the celebration of the gallery’s first year anniversary and grand opening of its new extended spaces: a NEW Exhibitions Gallery and a NEW Design Store, showcasing art and functional items by local designers.


Thursday, 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday, noon - 6 p.m.
or by appointment.



Re:View Contemporary Gallery
444 W. Willis Street, Unit 111
Detroit, MI 48201

Tel: 313.833.9000

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who's the lucky gallery?